Image Map
Untitled | Untitled | Untitled | Image Map

Wednesday 21 August 2013

New Game Coming to My Penguin iPad: Jetpack Boost!

Hey guys! Polo Field just posted about a New Upcoming on My Penguin! So here it is what Polo said

I am super stoked to tell you that there will be a brand new mini game coming only to the My Penguin app!
Remember when Spike Hike said there will be a classic game "re-fueled"
Get ready for Jetpack Boost, a sequel to the Club Penguin classic game Jetpack Adventure! Here's a screenshot:
This game is awesome! I've barely been able to put down my iPad long enough to write this post.
Stay tuned for more updates here on the blog.
Until then…waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team
So what do you think about the new game? Jetpack Boost? Let us know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment